Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Empties Review: March

before i move on the next day of my Seoul Diary, i just want to make up the lack of posting my Monthly Empties. here it is my March Empties.

1. Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask -- Tea Tree
just like any sheet mask i ever used, this one leave nothing significant to my face, i just love sheet mask in general.

2. Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask -- Lime
this sheet mask, leave an instant brightening to my face. i used this sheet mask a night before an event, so my make up on the next day can be done smoothly.

3. Nuface -- Bee Venom
to be honest, i never heard this brand. i found this at my nearest drugstore and i bought it because it said "brightening effect" on it. hahaha. but the fact that i did less brightening than the innisfree one.

4. Hada Labo Shirojyun Face Wash
there is a funny story when i decided to bought the full size of this face wash.
the travel size i got was fall off to my neighbor roof tile when i was took the picture of it in my balcony but i got no face wash other than that, then i decided to bought the full size but the full size didn't last me long.
and this particular face wash still leave dry feel after a use, so i won't repurchase it.

5. Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion
i was grateful that i can use up this lotion until it was emptied. since after 2 months of using, i feel it didn't make any difference anymore to my face and obviously, i won't repurchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment