Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Empties Review: Febuary

this maybe a too late post but its better late than never, right? :)


1. Wardah White Secret Facial Wash
this was my first facial wash that didn't feel dried on my face after using it. but as much as i loved this, i'd rather try another facial wash because there are a lot of facial wash out there.

2. Nature Republic Sheet Mask - Shea Butter
just like any other sheet mask, i didn't feel any significant different after using this but the essence on this sheet mask was bit much that i can use it until my neck and all over my hand.

3. Dear Berry Coco's Secret Recipe - Pumpkin Wash Off Mask
this mask make my face brighten in an instance. however this mask still leave residue on my face.

4. Wardah C-Defense DD cream
its feel like this product been on my stash forever but finally i finished it.
i love this product because little goes long way and it already have SPF in it.

5. Elianto Nutri Essential Sheet Mask - Rice
this sheet is in line with my toner that have rice extract. but i didn't feel any different but feel refresh.

just like any other empties i have, i wouldn't repurchase these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment