Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Empties Review: January

yeah, new segment on my blog! YAY!

i will be start a new segment on my blog, which is Empties Review. but it just a mini review, since i must be already review it at my previous post as a haul or as product review.
1. Evian Facial Spray
this was my second purchased.
i use this facial spray as mist or as prep before i use sheet mask or wash off mask but towards its end, i also use this to damped my real technique sponge.
i guess i won't repurchased this since i wanna try the Avene facial spray.

2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
this was my first hydrating toner.
its really hydrating just like the name said but after awhile i didn't see the good on my skin anymore that is why i won't repurchase it.

3. Wardah Eyexpert Makeup Remover
as you can see, there are two bottle for the same brand.
that is because i use this for almost everyday that even when i got the little bottle from Indonesian Hijab Blogger event, i used it up very quickly. it was very effective to lift the waterproof makeup but i wanna try other oil-based cleanser, so i won't repurchase.

4. Votre Peau Vitamin C Serum
to be frank, i didn't see anything change since i use this serum but when i combine this serum with Hada Labo Shirojyun, i feel like my face little bit bright.

5. Wardah White Secret Night Cream
actually, my Wardah White Secret Day Cream also emptied but since my sister use it almost the half of it, so i don't have the jar, its on her :)
this was my first cream since i awake of the importance of skincare and at that time, my skin concern was dry patch on my cheek and it was vanish thanks to this cream.

6. The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream
this jar come with the hydrating toner.
actually, this not emptied yet. i just done with it because it shows me no good. i don't feel anything different from it.

7. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
this also come with the hydrating toner in a traveling pouch.
but this one is really emptied since i use this at day time when i always feel the need to use cream when i go out.

all of these products i used it all up and won't repurchase since i wanna try other brand or i found other brand that give more good to my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment