Sunday, September 25, 2016

Happiness is When You Bought or Get Lipstick

indeed. i feel most happy when i bought lipstick, even though i rarely touch up my lipstick after eat or drink. but i carry at least two lipsticks on my daily make up pouch.

and my happiness lately is Wardah Intense Matte Lipstick.
it got viral feedback from fellow blogger and influencer, moreover at your nearest Watson have buy 3 get 1 promo for this product.

i bought these babies at three different occasions though. first when i got trapped by the rain inside the Pejaten Village and second when i spent Saturday night strolling around Margo City and third when i got a goodie bag from Indonesian Hijab Blogger event
well, i kinda notice that i am a pink lip girl. so, my choice of lip product would be within the pink shade but the shade that i got from Indonesian Hijab Blogger event was kinda different from my comfort zone

as for Wardah Intense Matte Lipstick, i got in Blushing Nude, Blooming Pink and Choco Town.
like the name it is a matte lipstick but i love it very much. moist and matte at the same time. didn't break out my lip but also light on the lip. but it is transferable to any media.

but that is okay by me, because for the price we pay we pretty get the best product there is. so, Wardah Intense Matte Lipstick is very recommended :)



No comments:

Post a Comment