Friday, August 26, 2016

God is Good

But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not. (2:216)

i was planning to stay low this semester in my home base campus, but Allah is knows what is good for me and Allah is beyond good.
Allah set a great deal of a plan for everyone, including me. in fact, Allah's plan is better than ours.

without any CV, i got into University of Indonesia to teach in their vocational school.
without i asked, my head of study program in my home base campus, gave me just nine hours of teaching every week, so that i can fill another hours at vocational school of University of Indonesia.

and i beyond grateful for what happens to me this semester. eventhough there will be juggling between two subjects that i teach at two campuses at once, i sure i'll be excited. besides, i only got freshmen classes this semester at both campuses (it'll be exciting to see fresh faces who just graduated and keen with what world would have)
moreover, i am allow to have assistant professor (yaay!) to help me on vocational school.

i am thrill to see what will be going on in this semester. and i am sure Allah will help me along the way :)


No comments:

Post a Comment