Thursday, July 21, 2016

Dreams Do Come True

friend: "are you happy to work for this company?"
me: "actually, i am happy with the friends i am making here but not for the job. i am not a behind-the-desk type of person"
friend: "what are you really like then?"
me: "i'd like to become a lecturer someday. that is why right now, i am eyeing some universities to enroll the post graduate program"
friend: "are you'll be resign then from the company? and will you as well continue to doctoral program?"
me: "i guess i will resign eventually but for doctoral program not in near time"

that is my conversation with my senior (in our bajaj ride from train station to the office. hehe) after i worked for several months in my first-job office in 2010 when i was a fresh graduate.

and look i am now. i am really a lecturer right now (even tho there so much struggling to become one) because dreams do come true when you not just dream but wake up, planning, work hard and praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment