Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Ramadan Haul

syawal or also known as eid al fitr will follow after ramadan. beside preparing the religious side, i also preparing the appearance side. so, this is my ramadan haul in order to keep me dashing on Eid Al Fitr :)

before got into details of what i've purchased, i want to straighten things. the things i bought not all in one purchased but in the different occasion within ramadan and because i got low blood pressure in which can cause me faint if i'm doing fasting and outdoor activity in the same time, so i do the haul online or when i am not in condition to be fast.

1. Shirt from Tanah Abang
now, i have colleagues from other parts of Indonesia. so when they came to Jakarta the first thing they said to me was "take me to the Tanah Abang, would you?" so, in the first week of ramadan after our students finished their final exam, we took off to Tanah Abang and i got this baby :)

2. Hope Len Casual Black
its Jakarta Online Great Sale because its Jakarta Birthday!! without further due, i purchased this baby from Zalora.

3. Zalora Oversize Backpack

still from Jakarta Online Great Sale, i think this backpack is a pretty addition to my wardrobe, don't you think?

4. Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Powder


i don't know what got into me, lately i've been delirious about skin care and make up, but even for mineral powder been on my wishlist before this deliriousness started.
this is the first time i tried a mineral powder. there is cold sensation when the powder touch my skin and if i look close enough there are glitter in the powder but after it blend well in the skin, the glitter won't be too obvious.

5. Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain


been wondering whether or not i look good with gradient lips. well, you tell me? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment