Saturday, May 7, 2016

Back to Civilitation

a very long weekend this week!
two days of public holiday near to the weekend, so four days of weekend in total and in a very short notice, my dad's asked us to go to my big family outing.

the place was actually near to my home but since i depend on my home wifi to connect to the internet, so i lost the internet connection as soon as i went out from my home and inside the place, we got no TV.

so, for 2 days and 1 night i got no internet and no TV but there are family, foods (lot of them), swimming pool (swim for twice a day), horse back riding and cow milking.





Outfit:
Unbranded inner; Shofiyyah fathima shawl in shabby chic series; Gift outer; Unbranded maroon shirt; @i_shoppedhere maroon harem pants; Rubi brown loafer

No comments:

Post a Comment