Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015

something good and something bad happen in 2015 but over all, 2015 been a good year for me.
before actually saying goodbye to 2015, here are some highlight this year.

  1. went to Kuala Lumpur for the first time with my dream team of traveling and spend 3 days and 2 nights with them
  2. went to Tanjung Lesung for the first time, still with my dream team of traveling. even though we weren't spend the night but it was a fun trip
  3. got a chance to being a lecturer while still working at my comfort zone work
  4. decided to gave my resignation from my comfort zone work to pursue my education
  5. accidentally burnt my hand. half of my right hand palm
  6. finally, I was finish my education and add another title to my name (but the graduation ceremony will be held next year)
  7. got a chance to work as a freelancer at one of the finest PCO/PEO (Professional Conference Organizer/Professional Exhibition Organizer) in Indonesia for 2 events in 3 months
  8. start my own hijab label. not much but if it was something you dream about it will be worth much
Alhamdulillah for everything that happen in this year. looking forward to see what 2016 has to bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment