Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Bestfriend's Wedding: Green Kaftan

i was met her at 5 years old and over the years she has been my schools mate/best friend/neighbor.
and on November 21st she was married the love of her life. truth to be told, no one can ever describe how happy i am to see her happy.

on her happiest day, i was wearing my old bridesmaid kaftan dress (with a little bit of modification) and my make up and hijab are done by my Mba Wulan. she is the designer for my other friend's kebaya for her Akad Nikah back in July last year. but Mba Wulan also able to do make up and hijab stylist. what a talent she have! :)


Outfit:
Taylor-made bridesmaid kaftan dress; Unbranded inner dress; Arery Queen headpiece; Shofiyyah mint shawl;Gift batik clutch; Charles & Keith slip on

No comments:

Post a Comment