Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Another Pink

Yaay...finaly. i post something about make up.
i do my make up mostly but i don't know myself, why i never posted anything about my make up routine.

so, i guess this is the first time ever i post about my make up.
this time is my double eyeliner.

like you all know, i love Diana Rikasari. she is my reason why i blogging in the first place. and she is the reason i dare to try to wear double eyeliner :)

as you seen on my instagram account, this is the result:


Make Up: Bourjuis CC cream; Wardah exclusive two-way cake; NYX eyebrow cake powder; Maybelline hypersharp liner; NYX retractable eye liner; Maybelline cheeky glow blush on; Maybelline pink alert lipstick

P.S: notice my 3 layers hijab? find the tutorial on @tutorialhijab_ instagram account

No comments:

Post a Comment