Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2014 Highlight

my 2014 highlight was:

wearing hijab

it was a big decision. since hijab is a religion identity which i will carry all the way til the day i die.

i have the intention since 2006, which is a year after become a freshman in college. that time, i was member of Badan Eksekutif Mahasiswa (executive student body) at my college. that made me befriends with many hijabers (term for girls who wearing hijab). to be honest, my worship activity were bad (i bet still am) but being surrounded with hijabers made me, at least, aware that my doing were wrong.

but with many considerations, i always put on hold the intention. but, Alhamdulillah, Allah SWT, The Almighty, grant me the chance i need. so, here i am. wearing hijab. but it doesn't mean, i am necessarily become a perfect person with no mistakes and sins.

wearing hijab doesn't mean i am perfect but i am learn to be perfect and it is a lifetime learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment