Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ride a Roller Coaster

i guess the expression "Life Is a Roller Coaster" is the right expression to be implemented on my life.

last week, i was happened to be have the best time of my life, since i got a chance to presented my thesis in front of six professors. even though, there are revision here and there on my thesis before i finally got to put on another title to my name.
it was on Monday, November 24th 2014.

 Outfit:
Unbranded inner; Alanda_id fuchsia shawl; Universitas Negeri Jakarta alma mater jacket; Mom's shirt; The Executive pants; Up lace wedges



and on Tuesday, November 25th 2014
i got a sad news. my brother-in-law has passed away in the age of 34. he lost his battle to meningitis. its a bacterial infection of the membranes covering the brain and spinal cord. he left behind my sister and 2 beautiful daughters, Aisha Zakia Cherelle and Alanna Chairunnisa Aimee.
for people around us, his death was a sudden but for us who watch and there the whole time, his death was the best way that Allah could gave, since its freeing my brother from the ultimate pain that he felt on his head.
it was a month since he started felt something wrong on his head and just 10 days since doctors sentenced that he got meningitis.

this was happened just within hours lapse. i was so exciting and happy even though i was worried about my revision on Monday night and got sad and feeling sorry for my sister and nieces on Tuesday at dawn.

Life Is a Roller Coaster. we wouldn't know what future hold for us. the best way that we can do is to be grateful for what today give for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment