Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Inspired By

one thing i love about blogging, we can inspired each other.
this time i was inspired by a blogger from Germany, Carmen from Clothes and Camera 
she done a lot of nail art and i love read her posts.

since i can only done nail arts once in a month, so this time i was going all out.
using a nail art pack from The Face Shop, i was using the yellow as basic color and after it dry, i put sticky tape and using the red to make a strip effect.

Feels like Christmas coming (way to) early this year :)

5 comments:

  1. Aww how cute, thanks so much for mentioning me in your post! I´m really glad I could inspire you to do your own manicure :)
    Have a nice day!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your post about manicure.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Very creative, good job :)
    Thank you for following! I followed you as well :)
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment and thank you for following me.

      xx

      Delete
  3. It's great that you feature other bloggers, I love Carmen as well :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete